Thursday, May 22, 2008

Working with the Provo "Pro-Bow"

Friday night Christian had the chance of a lifetime - to go watch the Jazz take on the Lakers. While he was nervously pacing and suffering the agony of a true nail-biter, I was with my friend Amanda making Alina some new headbands... her head just keeps getting bigger - hmmm.

Needless to say, Amanda is incredibly skilled in this area, as well as any other you can think of! She is even an entrepreneur - Look for "Itsy Bitsy Bling"! Fortunately, Amanda is also VERY patient and she taught me the ins and outs of headband-making... until 11:00 that night! Oops!


Admittedly these were my first attempts. Nevertheless, I am incredibly pleased with the results - and Alina doesn't know the difference!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They turned out SOOO cute!! It was so fun! I think we need to go shopping so we have more excuses to make headbands! Good thing Alina isn't getting much hair, so she will be outfitted with headbands for a long time to come!