Sunday, August 16, 2009

Introducing... Lil' Will

Surely the suspense is palpable by this point... but seriously, we're a little late in posting pictures of the newest member of our family. Ronald William, aka "lil' Will", was born at 7:09 pm on June 26, 2009. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 1 oz. despite arriving two and a half weeks early and measured 21 in. in length. As his grandparents and great-grandparents can testify, he has a set of lungs unmatched by any other baby in our family! Alina has been a wonderful big sister and is a little mommy to Will as well as all of her "babies."

Will arrived in time to celebrate the fourth of July with his sister and cousin Jace. He obviously is the runt of the group - but is quickly gaining on both Jace and Alina!
Christian has been working hard at his new job - we're so proud of all of his hard work so that Alina, Will, and I can stay at home together. (Too bad somebody has to work!) He drives about 40 minutes to work everyday and has already listened to a couple of books on CD - admittedly, his favorite part of commuting.
We love our little family! We love how much Alina sings "Happy Birthday" each day, we love hearing about her dreams and taking her tubing on Da-ma and Pong's lake, we love our home and our little pond, we love Will's sounds that don't resemble crying, we love Will's strength and hearty appetite, we love having our own home, and we love being married for 2 years 10 months and nine days. We feel so blessed and are learning so much from our two little angels!Alina loves playing with Will - she even has expressed interest in toys long forgotten... like this play mat!

Our beautiful Alina finally has some hair - curly hair! She's absolutely adorable!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been dying to see this sweet little boy!! He is so cute Mo!!! Alina is getting so big, and I love that she is getting hair, and am jelouse that it's curly! I love you little family too!! Call me when you have some time to catch up! I am wanting to go shopping at the outlets,.. wanna come!? Miss you guys!!

Heather Davies said...

Mo--he is SO adorable! Love the pictures. Alina looks like she will be quite the mother. :) Glad you're doing well, and keep us updated with pics!

Robyn said...

I'm so glad that you posted! It's so great to see that darling little guy! I wish that we could hold him and Alina! We miss them so much! Madi talks about you guys all the time...it's so sweet! I hope that all is well - it sounds like things are going so well for you guys and I'm so happy!! Love you tons!

Josh and Melissa said...

What a cute family! Lil' Will is so cute and glad to hear he is here and healthy! I can't believe how big Alina is getting- what a cutie! So happy to hear everything is going great for you guys! We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

Mo, he is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him, hopefully we can come visit FL again soon.

Bingham Fam said...

Oh my goodness I have been waiting forever for pictures!!!! I have tried to text you a few times to get your new address but for some reason my phone is dumb or the person using it is...Anyways I sure miss you I hope you are surviving two. I miss you way tooo much. I still think about you all the time and it makes me sad because I miss having a best friend. I hope you are loving your new ward and your new home. Your little ones are beautiful just like their mama. Oh how I miss you. Love ya

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

ITS YOUUUUUU!!!!! I have been waiting for this post! Finally. Now, I am sad again --- because you are gone!!!!!! We miss you guys. Lil Will is too cute. Very handsome. Alina is growing! She is one beautiful little girl. You guys are wonderful. We miss you more than you know. Ill call you soon so we can catch up some more. Thanks for the update. Hugs to all! Love you.

Clore said...

Congrats!! I hope life is good being a mom of two! Your little guy is soo handsome!!

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

YAY! Pictures finally!! I have been wanting to see pictures of Will for so long, but I understand that the blog is not at the top of the priority list. He is so handsome! It sounds like things are going well. We miss you guys! Good luck with everything!

Katie Smith said...

Okay, I know this is way late, but congratulations on your new little guy. He is so cute and I can't believe how grown up Alina looks! It sounds like life is treating you well. We wish you all the best!